Sharon Woods Auto Care has job openings available for a Quick-Lube Automotive Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Cincinnati, OH. Wage determined by experience, and we offer health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
Quick-Lube Automotive technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Quick-Lube technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also Sharon Woods Auto Care's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful quick-lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Quick-Lube Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- One year of experience is preferred, but willing to train
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- In possession of proper tools
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Sharon Woods Auto Care in Cincinnati
Scott A, 09/09/2022
I am a returning customer and will continue to return for any future vehicle issues! We had a noise in our van that would appear only at a very specific moment during acceleration, but it could be heard by anyone in a two-block radius. Instead of just throwing time and money at parts, they took their time to look at all of the potential causes. It took a little bit of time, but ultimately were able to fix the issue at a fraction of the price that we would have spent if we went to the original shop that gave us a quote. Josh, Rick, and the rest of the team are trustworthy and stand by their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any automotive work.