Sharon Woods Auto Care has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Cincinnati, OH. Wage determined by experience, and we offer health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Sharon Woods Auto Care's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- In possession of proper tools
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Experienced preferably, but willing to train
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Sharon Woods Auto Care in Cincinnati
Scott A, 09/09/2022
I am a returning customer and will continue to return for any future vehicle issues! We had a noise in our van that would appear only at a very specific moment during acceleration, but it could be heard by anyone in a two-block radius. Instead of just throwing time and money at parts, they took their time to look at all of the potential causes. It took a little bit of time, but ultimately were able to fix the issue at a fraction of the price that we would have spent if we went to the original shop that gave us a quote. Josh, Rick, and the rest of the team are trustworthy and stand by their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any automotive work.